Originally Posted by Ken Howell
With more and more women working in the business world today, it's increasingly probable that any given man-woman contact is directly related to business and completely devoid of hanky-panky.

I've worked in many offices with many women all around me, since the 1940s. I've worked FOR women as well as WITH women. Even where there was hanky-panky going on, it was far less frequent than the honest, honorable, innocent relationships.

I assume that everyone here has been thus exposed to exactly similar certainties.

Thus it's utterly foolish to assume that any man who's meeting a woman, anywhere, is engaging in hanky-panky. The odds are dramatically against it, despite what sewerish minds delight in assuming.

That's all fine and dandy but I'm pretty sure not too many men are going to be fine with their wives drinking some whine alone with another man in his home. Whatever the reason.

Not a shooting offense(unless he stuck his pecker where it didn't belong wink ) but not something that typically ends well either.