So, I just went to Photobucket to see what all the hubbub was about. I typed in my user name and password and in a second or two found myself at my account page, clicked on the Library button then View Library and there were all my photos just as at the old site, in the same order, arranged by pages. Including this photo I copied just to be sure Photobucket still worked:

[Linked Image]

Meet Earl William (Madman) Muntz, used car salesman and inventor of the Muntz TV. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_Muntz

Why do I bring this up? Well, I just drank a Diet Coke and the gas pressure had to go somewhere, so I belched, which caused a chunk of half digested ham sandwich to blow up into my sinus cavity, which started a sneezing fit. I sneezed so hard that I nearly lost bladder control necessitating a run to the crapper. I was still sneezing, which caused me to miss the toilet and hit the wall behind in mid stream. That meant I had to search out the Dow Bathroom Cleaner and some paper towels. I looked for ten minutes until I realized that Dow Bathroom Cleaner was now called Scrubbing Bubbles and had been sold to by S.C. Johnson. Bastards are always selling product lines or whole companies and screwing everything up. I guess I should've known because Dow sold out in 1997. Finally got the tinkle off the fancy wall covering, and was able to squirt some antihistamine up my nose which quelled the sneezing fit.

So, now I can say without a doubt that The 'fire has the stupidest morons for posters in all of Christendom. If they can't work Photobucket, what the heck are they doing owning firearms? I'd suggest that they sell off the guns and take up fishing, but they'd probably put an eye out learning to cast. There's nothing like watching one of your eyeballs sailing away on skewered on a fishhook to ruin your day, unless it's an eyeball belonging to someone else. So quit complaining.

Last edited by WranglerJohn; 03/22/13.