I was doing a little more research on my recent loss of 486 dollars and happened to come across this forum during a Google search so I figured it would be a good idea to join so that I could explain my situation.
The jackass known as Itemnine was the username, the name and address from gunbroker are the same as previously stated in other posts.
I was ripped off about 4 weeks ago for 500 rounds of 308 ammunition and I have come to find out that it's a case of stolen identity.
rovell rangell no longer resides at that address, email address associated with gunbroker was fake and so are the Google accounts and facebook accounts which are now down.
I paid for an online background check and found the hotmail address listed in a previous post and also the phone number which turned out to be the correct contact information.
After searching for nearly 4 weeks we have found out that the perp in question is Glenn Crisp also of Victoria.
Seems as though he has resided at that exact same address before and could quite ppossibly be returning to go through the mail to find gunbroker payments that he has arranged for(felony offense).
I've bookmarked this page so that I may return with any new info I gather.
I have notified the authorities in Victoria and when I last spoke to them on Friday they were still trying to contact Glenn crisp for questioning.