If you aren't already doing moly, I would try the Bore Coat. JB raves about it. I'm thinking if I ever again buy a new rifle in a new caliber, I will try it from the start.

I'm still on moly, it has always worked just fine for me.
It was immediately better than naked bullets in my store-bought cheap rifles, and is now better with Mic McPherson's accidental discovery of the wet-plating method. I tried it and it works much better than dry plating. Darn, do they come out slippery now.
Settling really isn't an issue with me, except after a massive strip clean, which only happens after a zillion rounds. When accuracy goes off, I take a wet, tight brush and Hoppes regular 9, scrub a few passes, then patch her dry and start shooting again, sometimes even before the barrel is cooled off.

One caveat, with CrMo barrels, if you are not going to shoot for a while, wet-patch the barrel with something good and oily before putting the gun away. Moly is hygroscopic.

The other thing is, it is a good idea to store moly ammo with silica packets, even if you wax the bullets.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.