Of the two, I prefer the ZG47 just for it's greater strength and durability. I have seen 21's which had fractured along the dovetail. I suspect the culprit was a too-tight barrel thread in this case which started the crack that split upon firing. Another fractured in the same way but at the top of the right raceway when a fellow 'smith attempted to remove the barrel with an inside action wrench.
Still, I always admired both models simply because they were attractive, well-made, rifles.
I recently saw one of the Parker-Hale Hussars in 308 Norma and had to struggle against the stirrings of acquistive desire.
The later BRNO models, the ZKK's, were somewhat more crudely made but were a solid, robust action and the pop-up peep sight was a gem. Sadly, the designer of the trigger seemed to have been paid by the piece and the trigger was complex and required more stock material to be removed. Today's CZ550's are descended from these. The trigger is still far from perfect but it is better. Minor design changes could have made it much better.
GD