It's an issue but I'd want more information on the poaching as opposed to getting the rights cheap for a while as a new to the market idea followed by the rights expiring and the rights holders wanting more money to renew. Certainly the published explanation was an increase in price for the rights.

Computer access and sorting for specific queries is handy.

IMHO it's worth the money but then again I own a copy of most all the manuals - including everything that LoadData ever had - I've been able to find shy of the old Speer wildcat manuals which I can't afford and have no real use for anyway.

Pays to buy manuals even books from the folks who list a lot of data on the web. I'm annoyed at Barnes for instance - and I own all the manuals they've sold and kept looking for the mythical tactical manual - because their web site didn't warn me that the listing was incomplete so I figured I'd use the website. This allowed me to declutter and leave the books packed up. Then I noticed the load I really wanted was in the book but not on the website. Makes the company website a whole lot less useful.

And of course there's a lot of useless data out there like the obsolete material in Phil Sharpe's book or Speer #8 so I do like the computer for a sanity check on book loads as well.

Bottom line it's a convenience and an add on if loading is a hobby. For the one gun, one load and let's go shooting type it's a useless luxury.