Originally Posted by TWR
I guess either many misunderstood my definition of "resellers" or we just come from different cultures.

Those who buy all they can from say Walmart at regular prices and then post it online at a huge profit. Those are the resellers who are causing the problem. Without them, ammo would still be on the shelves and those that wanted it could buy it.

For those that think having a buddy working at Walmart who saves it for you so you can make your huge profit, get a job or open a store. Heck post up here if you're not ashamed to do so. We'd all like to thank you properly.

I don't think it's the RESELLERS causing the problem, it''s the people that are guilty of paying the ridiculous gouge prices for the overpriced ammo. Most of us aren't communists and making a profit is how capitalism flourishes. I have no problem someone selling at a profit. We're talking ammo here, not insulin for diabetics or formula for the baby. With very few exceptions, ammo is not a necessity for life like food and water. Wait out the insanity, it will get better or get to Walmart at 930 AM and join in the fun. YMMV.