J',

As per always,it were crystalline and concise. Them that do will savvy,them that don't...won't(can't).

Why is it,that them who most fancy themselves as rifle optics mavens(for "reasons" knowed only to them),making Thread after Thread to reiterate their perpetual Dumbphucktitude,just cain't ever get crosshairs glued to any Critters?!? I get a [bleep] kick outta it,as it never ain't not hilarious,to let Ring','Doosh,Savage99,Shefire,Jeff-O and the Do Nothing Gang,continuosly flap their gums about "all" the "particulars" of this and that,only for the sorry dumbphuckers to always come up dry. Hilarious how they can always talk it,yet can never walk it...let alone run it.(grin)

It's admittedly only funny,because they are simply doing the best they can and I appreciate the sanctity of that oblivious humor.

Then for frosting,there's the fact that the herd of them bolted together,couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots. Please understand that I do not wish to curtail their Imaginations,let alone their Pretend and with luck the hilarity will continue,as they add more of both to yet another Optics discussion(and most hopefully this one).

This [bleep] schit is hilarious,butcha' gotta be careful...because they spook away easily!

Laffin'!

Ringman,

Poor vision is you talking out your azz,thinking noone will know any better.

Bless your heart.