Originally Posted by rcamuglia
From what can be gleaned from your long-winded post doing nothing but parroting other's arguments and experiences, it's quite apparent you are nothing but a wanna be.

As soon as you can bring something to this conversation other than what others have told you, you'll get feedback from me.

As expected, when you finally realize your fanboy-twisted-logic argument is laughable and hopelessly outmatched, you give up and resort to name-calling once again.

It's good though, thanks. I'll be sure to let all the people who finish behind me at my next match I didn't really beat them--"I'm a wanna be. Rick says so. Somebody else was obviously telling my bullets where to go." I'm sure that'll make them feel better.
BTW, the glass on my VX2's I'll gladly put up against any EuroTrash scope made. And function....

See, if you actually meant that you'd feel no need for a $2400 34mm tube Leupold and you'd shoot all your Precision Rifle matches with the VX2. But you won't, it's only internet fanboy talk. Just make sure if you do to dial way past your mark and back down to it every time....

One more question: If I shoot at a coyote at 930 yds and miss, then I shoot at another one, then another one...I shoot and miss at 99 coyotes...but I actually hit the 100th coyote at 930 yds and take a pic....

How does that pic look any different than if I had hit the first one I shot at?

Last edited by JonA; 07/09/13. Reason: add "pic is proof" question