Just put a 4-16x44 HS-LR on my 6.5x55 Tikka...have only sighted it in...haven't played with the turrets yet...the exposed elevation turret is the same (or very similar) to the PST tower..only the clicks are 1/2" opposed to 1/4" The windage turret is capped with 1/4" clicks...elevation is 75" of travel...reticle is the Deadhold BDC..also upgraded another scope on my 20 Practical...my third PST..although this one is only the 4-16x50 SFP...the PST series are great optics...very repeatable clicks...30mm tubes...lots of travel...although I do use the PST's on p/dog rigs...light gathering is not a issue...picked up these last two Vortex scopes on Doug's 10% off while he was away sale..The HS-T would also be a great choice...but were not available later this summer..Give Vortex a call..they are more than helpful...along with their VIP warranty..I like 'em...did my own side x side comparison with my 6500 Elite 4-30x50 Tact vs PST 6-24x50..my eyes said the PST was clearer and more repeatable than the 6500..less $$$ too...

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !