Toyota Oil is repackaged Mobil regular oil...

I'd recommend Mobil One still, even if you don't want to run it the longest that you can... nothing says you can't change it more often...I'd go with 5w20 "for the engines over 75,000 mile version"...the dominant reason of it have more ZDDP/Zinc content than the other versions available...

Gotta admit, I don't trust thin dino oils, at hot temps, but I do trust Mobil 1 at any temp...

Quaker State's 'synthetic' oil, is just highly refined dino oil, as is Valvolines, Castrol's etc....

Pennzoil ( Shudder) is the only other real synthetic they offer, which is good oil, but I can't get pass the stigma of their regular motor oil..

and as Earl recommended, invest in a good oil filter...the best oil with a cheap filter is a waste of good money... AND THE BEST FILTER DOESN'T SAY FRAM ON THE SIDE OF IT....The Purolater, is the best one Wally World carries...but a Wix Made NAPA filter is better...

Particular for women, friends of my wife's, who have no man in their life, I have recommended what huntsonora says,
once a year oil changes.... and recommend that they have it done on their birthday, so they will remember when that once a year time is....what better way for a chick to remember something than when it is connected to something about themselves....

best of luck...