Originally Posted by beretzs
BSA, you really did well if that is what you paid. I would find the money pretty quick for just about any 348 Win for 600.00! You did really well with yours and it looks excellent.

Can't wait to see it on the targets and especially what it looks like up against an old elk.. Should be pretty fun stalking the timber with that big rifle in your hands.

I have told myself, it is the next rifle I will add to my safe, before anything else.. Have to make it a priority now, I have bad Rifle ADD.....

Not $600 my friend: A "little more", like I said earlier ($900.00) grin . I can tell you guys this because I don't think I'll ever get rid of this thing. My gunsmith told me the dang bolt peep is worth $700.00 since it's a bastid to find, and mine's all there. I finally shot it yesterday after my buddy blackdog1 sold me some ammo on the cheap. It shoots and functions very well. I don't know how anyone would pass up any m71 at $600.00!!! beretzs, I hear you about the rifle ADD... grin blush

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA