Just to keep the thread moving a bit, some plans have changed a bit due to weather.

The duration of the hunt is going to be the same, unless we can kill a bear and 2 deer in this one trip. I may hate life if that happens.

The rain that never seems to go away has made it necessary for me to bring my stove with me. The plan was to use the Lil Bug Out and two bases for a couple days until some buddies arrive on Thursday. Then get into the six man for the 4 of us and use the LBO for gear.

Well, I will now be using the Kifaru 4800 instead of the Stone Glacier Solo. The exta capacity will allow me to get the six and stove up comfortably, as well as the rest of my necessary gear. 6.5 days worth of food is a lot to account for, and adding a stove really killed some internal space.

Both packs have load shelf capability, but the Solo's bag is smaller. Namack will be coming up on Tuesday with the Solo, and will meet me at camp. He will use the Solo to get all his gear in, and we will both use both packs throughout the rest of the week.

I would like to be around the 50lb mark for my pack, but will be pushing it to get to that weight for a full week. Especially with my monstrosity of a spotting scope and the stove to haul in.

I will post pictures of my pack full of gear before I leave.