The biggest thing that the current pope has done wrong has been to say that atheists will go to heaven if they are "good". Even the most basic knowledge of the scriptures tells you this is wrong.

Mark 16:15-16 "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be damned".

That is the "great commission" of the Lord Jesus Christ to his disciples before he ascended to heaven. And this fraud has the nerve to say that someone who rejects the gospel which is what an atheist does by definition is going to be saved if he is "good"? You got to be kidding me!

Most of Paul's writings tell us it is not our "goodness" which brings about salvation but rather faith in the Lord Jesus Christ which an atheist by definition does not have. There is nothing that any of us can do that is good enough to earn fellowship with God other than accept Jesus Christ as Savior.

Folks, your pope is deceived, and is attempting to deceive you. He has erred in other ways but this one is the Grandaddy. I am trying to say this in love and humility, not to stir up argument, but I suggest you get as far away from his influence as you possibly can!

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn