Originally Posted by pira114
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
From the article:
�A person once asked me, in a provocative manner, if I approved of homosexuality,� he told Father Spadaro. �I replied with another question: �Tell me: when God looks at a gay person, does he endorse the existence of this person with love, or reject and condemn this person?� We must always consider the person.�

Consider Jesus and the woman caught in adultery. Her sin was the same as a homosexual's yet Jesus forgave her. Likewise, he will forgive the homosexual. However, Jesus also said 'Go, and sin no more'. His forgiveness came with repentance. The homosexuals are demanding that Jesus allow them to continue in their sin, unlike the adulteress. The Bible makes it very clear that their acts are sin but they won't acknowledge that they're sinning. They call it normal.
Yes, Jesus loves them and he will gladly forgive them but they MUST acknowledge that they're sinning and repent.

Exactly right. It's just Catholics have been becoming increasingly judgmental (as if we weren't before right?) and I think the Pope is just trying to remind people that's not for us.

Calling sin sin is NOT being judgmental at all!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values