I located and bought 50 brand new 348WCF cases at a gun show yesterday and was so excited about my find that I styed up way past midnight (had to go visit in laws after the gun show till about 11PM) loading them all up. All of my 250gr Barnes Originals are now stuffed into fresh cases backed by 61 grs (book max) of H4831SC powder for about 2350fps and ther few remaining cases were topped with Barnes 220gr Originals ahead of 63 grs of that same powder, also book max. Should be running at about 2450 with that charge from my 24 inch bbl'ed full sized rifle. I am loving this thread, truly appreciate all of the stories and pictures, and now I am itching like crazy to go use my big boomer on some sort of live critter. I sure wish our Elk hunting here was not so poor, and that I felt better (I have late stage Polycystic Kidney Disease, makes me pretty sick much of the time) but I have to admit that having this rifle, loading the ammo and all is a wonderful elixir.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500