ALL NF dealers have signed an agreement not to advertise less than the M.A.P.P. price (Minimum Advertised something something). With that said, if you did find one who would sell less than that, don't go around bragging about it; he could loose his dealership with NF.

I've owned the 2.5-10x32 with NP-R2 for about 4 years now. Absolutely love it. VERY precise dial-ups for long range shooting. Almost sold it last month, thinking it didn't have a zero stop but upon taking pics to sell it in the classified, discovered on the end of the box it was marked "zero stop". It's now on top of my Sword Mk 15 AR15 and in a few weeks my new 2.5-10x42 with MOAR reticle is inbound. Also inbound are two with the IHR reticle. Their for friends. They dialup too. Me, I dialup as well as, sometimes, holdover thus the love of the NP-R1/R2 and MOAR reticle. I'm an MOA shooter. Can't fault those who are MIL shooters. I sometimes cross over with certain scopes I have. Some feel the IHR reticle is a clean reticle, not cluttering up the FOV. Some feel it doesn't have enough for wind holds and holding over. Just the opposite for the busy NP-R's and MOAR reticles; their either too cluttered or have what is necessary for holding over and holding into the wind.

The NF's are heavy but that's because of their thick wall thickness' and stoutly built construction. Just the opposite are the Vortex's. Cheaper but thin walled; thin enough to mess up their operation if you tighten down the ring screws too much.

Here is my 2.5-10x32 on my Pierce 6.5x47 moments before dropping my 3x4 Montana mulie at 500 yds.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here it is on it's new permanent home, sitting in ADM's Recon QR mount.

[Linked Image]

I love the illumination because when it gets near the beginning or end of shooting light and I see something to shoot, I can simply twist the left knob and BAM, lit reticle. Some feel the reticles are too thin but with the illum feature, it's a no brainer issue.

Alan

Last edited by GSSP; 11/16/13.