the last few days ive had 4 ranch hands tell me they have seen a black panther, monday morning 2 hands driving on the south ranch saw a black panther standing in the middle of the road about 7:00 am, slide to a stop and it crossed the road going west. i went and looked at skide marks in the road and walked the road and found cat tracks, about 1/2 as big as mountian lion tracks but bigger than a bobcat track.then last night had another ranch hand call and said he and his wife were sitting on the back pourch after supper, and they had a black panther walk acrossed their back yard on the edge of the tall grass about 30 yrds away,now this morning one of the ranch hands was coming by my house to pick me up at 4:30 am, to take out some hunters and a black panther crossed the road in front of him about 100 yrds from my house. ive lived in s.tex. a long time and have killed several mountian lions here on the ranch over the years, but i have never seen a black panther, all my mexicain ranch hands think it a bad omen, that we have a devil cat on the ranch.when i get time thiink will go try to call it in. what do you'all think?? rio7