Originally Posted by Sycamore
Paul,

you are wrong about what the article said, and wrong about what I think.

Which isn't uncommon, anytime someone throws up "class envy".

Nothing in that article talked about re-distributing income, it talked about how there was a whole segment of jobs gone missing.

I hear a ton of people on this site bitching about poor people who don't have work.

But anytime someone mentions those industrial high paying jobs are fewer and fewer in America, they are accused of all kinds of things.

Also, in case you didn't notice, or read that far, I wasn't the author of the article, nor did I require, cajole, or request you to agree with its premise.

I found it interesting, and re-posted it.

From that, you were able to tell my politics, my voting record, my batting record in the Connie Mack World Series, and the last time I had a bowel movement.

You should be on Wall Street, with your abilities.

Sycamore

You need to go back a couple of steps. I didn't respond to the story you posted I responded to the post you made, I will quote it for you below in case you forgot what you said.
I read on this very site, all the time, that "poor people" sit around all day, and cash checks for tons of money, whilst the rest of us have to work our asses off.

And those poor people go to Hawaii with their EBT cards from Texas! Dammit!

If that ain't class envy, I don't know what is.

You are sitting around, belly aching that a person in another class is spending money they haven't earned.

And that in a more equitable society, income would be based on (something else)

Sycamore

To be honest with you I could give a [bleep] less what the story said. I cannot tell your politics by the story you posted but I can figure with pretty good certainty your politics by the posts that you make.

Let me see.......

Your a liberal not a progressive or at least a liberal who doesn't know he's a liberal yet.(there are lots of these around)

You believe that all folks are entitled to health care insurance whether or not they earn it.
you believe that all folks should be able to earn a good wage whether or not they want to earn it.
you believe the republican party is dead.
you believe It's possible I'm a racist because I don't like Obama
you believe I'm a republican.
You believe corporate America is to blame for the impoverishment of the poor and should be responsible for taking care of them.

I could go on and on but let me know how I'm doing so far.

I hear a ton of people on this site bitching about poor people who don't have work.

You need to put on your listening ears! Is what you hear is people bitchin' about people who are capable of working but don't want to and instead play the system and get public assistance, IMO people who do this are lazy azz POS who don't deserve to be pissed on when their on fire. I can't remember one time of anyone hear bitchin' about some one who was legitimately disabled and receiving public assistance.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla