Actually, if you could read and comprehend, you would understand that I have had experiencce over some 50 years next spring with many different Sakos and hundreds of other rifles, as well.

I bought my Finnwolf, NEW, my pair of P-64 Mod. 70 fwts. were AS NEW when I bought them, show considerable use now and my third P-64 Fwt.-270, is a custom we built on a fine 1946 action, these are all in highend synthetic stocks.

I had a minty P-64 Mod. 88, for some time and while not as nicely polished as the FW, it had a much better stock style and shot about the same.

The one Sako I remember most clearly was one of the synthetic-stocked Classics, originally a 7RM. One of my buddies had it re-tubed into a .416 Rem., back when this cartridge came out and kept it a light rifle. It shot VERY well, using Hornady and later some SAFs, but, it BOOTED one and shooting it was a bit of a chore.

All in all, I DO prefer my various P-64 Mod. 70s and Dakota and Brno ZG and 21/22 series rifles to a Sako. But, whatever, not worth more energy.