Have been using my swar 10x40slc along with the leica hd b. all day today i went back to the swaro to more clearly define the object i was viewing.. The leica seem to wash the image slightly, the swaro semed to transmit slightly more vivid color. The swaro is more comfortable fits my face better and focuses quickly.. Th leica has slightly larger eyecups which do no fit my eye socket and require me to pull the cups off my eye sockets to close the binocs close enought to get a full field. Just my beady eyed facial structure.
I adjusted diopters several times to see if i could improve the leica . Just didn't quite do it. Rangefinder did well to about a 1000 yds, snow white cold ground aggravated the readings somewhat. Had a hard time consistentlt ranging cattle at mid range 800 yd to 1000.
I do not like the fact the holdover value is only to the whole number in the leica.. Their charts are to the decimal, the binoculars are not.. .5 moa is 2.5 inches at 500 yds.
They are easy to program and operate the menu.
The objective lens covers are shallow and do not stay on under the slightest movement. Everytime i pick them up the cups are off.
That said i do really like the leica hd b just diappointed in the glass.
Given i was comparing non ranging swaro to the leica hdb
Ps. Have now discovered leica can beprogrammed in 1/4 moa,1/3moa and 1 moa.

Last edited by foogle; 12/12/13.

"We are building a dictatorship of relativism which recoqnizes nothing as definitive and whose ultimate goal consists solely of ones own self ego and desires."Cardinal Rathzinger