Sakoluvr,

I have replaced the Scout stock with a CZ trainer (hogback) stock. Of course there is no barrel attachment screw on the Scout like there is on the trainer... I just plugged the hole. You can find these (cz trainer stocks) on the rimfirecentral.com classifieds from time to time... they go for $45 to $55 shipped.

Another option is I have replaced the Scout stock pad with a one inch pachmyr pad and it works good for me (i'm 5-11")... still a compact little rifle. This increases the pull over 3/4". You can see several examples of this again over at rimfire central in the CZ forum in the Scout thread... not sure but it might be a sticky.

All of CZ's 452 stocks have the second hole for the barrel attachment on the forearm, except the American, which has two action screw holes. The varmit stock is a bull barrel so you might have to fill around the barrel with glass. I put a laminated Boyd's stock on a trainer once, was routed for a trainer (very nice stock)... quite a while ago so their stock options have undoubtedly changed. Oh yeah... the Trainer stocks are beech (or birch?), sometimes folks will have a CZ Lux 452 stock for sale... they are walnut as are the American stocks. When buying a CZ 452 stock insure it is for .22 LR as the magnum and HMR stocks are a little different in the action area.

Jerry

CZ Scout With a one inch Buttpad;
[Linked Image]

CZ Scout in a CZ Trainer Stock;
[Linked Image]

A CZ Trainer in an American Stock;
[Linked Image]

The wait for a stock on rimfirecentral can be a bit, here's an American stock on gun broker, a bit of time to go... should go for around $80 to 100, or that's where I would jump off at... think CZ wants around $150 for them (been a few years since I checked), barrel contour will be a little larger than the scout and you will need to plug the rear action hole so that you can screw the screw behind the trigger guard into it;
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=381375995

Last edited by jerrywoodswalker; 12/12/13.

Si vis pacem, para bellum