Erick,

The trainer (Special) stock is the cheapest route to go... they look kind of funky with that outrageous hogback, but they handle fine, liked mine... but I had too many CZ's/.22's so occasionally thinned them.

Sakoluvr,

The American 452 is the nicest of the CZ rimfires IMO, not sure if CZ is still selling them as they came up with a replacement the '455' (if not there are presently a lot of 452's around), Don't have one, have handled a few, their pluses are; easily replaceable barrels (including cartridge changes to 22 mag, and 17 hmr. They changed the rear action bolt for the better imo, but the stock is not quite as svelte, the ones that have sights use a blocky standard williams rear as opposed to the really nice rear on the trainers and Lux's.

BUT... the sights on the trainers/Luxes/mannlicher's are a lot of fun, it's a tangent rear, quickly adjustable for diff. range's. Below is a photo of a trainer that I fit to an American stock... using the inexpensive B-Square sport utility rimfire rings (sur)with nothing but a torx wrench I can quickly/easily remove or replace the scope. Before I picked up a trainer I seldom used iron sights but now find it fun to play with them a little.

One thing you can try is placing a wanted ad on the rimfirecentral classifieds and maybe posting that you are looking for a one in the CZ sub forum.

Jerry

SUR lows are mounted on the Weaver 2-7 rimfire scope, while mediums are above the scope;
[Linked Image]

Last edited by jerrywoodswalker; 12/16/13.

Si vis pacem, para bellum