Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Really? Ok I take it back. You are the slow one. Try to keep up here. I'll go slow ask questions when you need to.

I don't need to stroke my ego and run my mouth about a bunch of [bleep] I don't know anything about.

Now on to you clowns. You idiots don't seem to care if you know anything about the subject matter. You will run your mouths and pretend you have a clue. When in reality you are all a bunch of clowns guessing.

Any questions?

Well [bleep], let's get one thing straight... When you start using words like "all" you better realize they have meanings. You are obviously a pretender/newbie/loser/POS. You have no idea what is really going on around you and want nothing more than to regale everyone else with your superior station as Prudhoe Bay flunky.

Likely, your weekly highlight is emptying the garbage in the Enviro-Vac in the Control Room for the operator. Suggesting you have special insight into your particular deadend and that it is the real route to happiness is some kind of special.

I believe Klik got you to a tee... and that is assuming he was just painting your picture instead of describing a real event.

Defending the honor of Prudhoe Bay might be admirable were it something other than aged iron on a bleak landscape; physically, metaphorically, allegorically, and fiscally...

That last part reminded me of this at about 1:00.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender