Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
fun? exciting? challenging....I might buy that one

let's see your version of fun is to work 12 hour shifts, go eat the same old same old, and then go share a tiny room with some other jabroni?

well I can see how that'd excite a feller like you whistle

all the money and all the beatches... yeahhhhh right, I guess that's why you go up there and work those shifts to get some rest from all the women that can't keep their hands off you, not like you need the money, must be filthy rich by now.

Kinda surprised you can take time to post considering how busy you must be with all those women.

you're on to us Clyde, we all want to be just like you!

shallow, insecure and having to spend half our life in a god forbidden place just to pay the mortgage.

the guys that have btdt, like Art, realize it was just a gig to get em to the next step of life. A good gig for many, provided they didn't pizz it away, but just a gig, no more no less.

you're not the first pipeliner or oil worker most of us have known, just one of the most amusing ones.

I spect they'll transfer you to the PR department any day now, wipe your feet before you step on the carpet, boy.

Well, well, well. We got us a post with a little speculation about the food we have never had, and a room we have never seen. I'll just move on because how can you have a conversation about what you don't know.

What did it cost you to fly to this "god forbidden" place when you went? I get a free ride, free food, free place to stay, clothing, benefits, and get paid to be there. I'm "guessing" your trip cost a little more. With your own theory you sound like the dumbass.

The guys want to be me, and the bitches want to do me.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.