Joe has some good advice about old posts. I saw it yesterday and was not ignoring your question, it�s a very old thread and your new post is only about a day old. Bolt actions are not my main area and much (most? all?) of what I now know about them was learned as a member here, from other members here � I was going to wait awhile & check back later to give my mentors the chance to respond first, just be patient.

There are others here who can add to this -

Your gun is the early style with the smallest size ejection port. The magazine is also the earliest of the 5 shots so it is correct. The rear sight is the earliest style No 5 with only one mounting hole and is mounted to far back, it should all be on the receiver � these sights are not very durable and the way yours is mounted makes it even more prone to damage. Your may have two mounting holes for the rear sight; the later No 5 had a large hole forward and a smaller one added mid way in the base. From the picture it looks like your sight might be mounted in the rear hole and from the size of the screw head that hole may also have been enlarged, if that is the case.

The front sight looks correct.

In the post by Rick99 he mentions that numbers on the stocks often do not match the receiver but I have always found the number of the butt plate & stock to match � they had to be fitted. Your stock with just a single number makes me consider it is possibly a factory ordered replacement � I think most stocks have a large single number stamped on them along with the serial number.

Gene