Originally Posted by XPLRN
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Different article.

I've found four different articles and NONE of them states that the guns were stolen. He's definately guilty till proven innocent.

You'll have to clear that up with Pat. Regardless. felons can't legally own firearms.

Exactly, the guy had a .308 semi-auto rifle by his bed when he knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he was not legally allowed to possess any firearms. When are people going to understand that laws are only for honest people who choose to obey them. A criminal doesn't care about laws.

I don't see how this hi-profile lawyer thinks he's got a case with this criminal!!?? Here is a statement from one of the articles;

Police recovered the semiautomatic assault rifle allegedly used to kill Sowders and several other guns the defense attorney says were legally owned.

Yes, those weapons were probably legally owned by someone and not stolen as some informant claimed to the police. However a felon had NO right to have any firearms in his possession/presence. The high powered defense attorney seems to be quite confused.

I'll put money on the guns being legally owned by the defendants girlfriend.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell