Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE

2014 24HCF HOG HUNT RESERVATION PROCEDURES

On the 6th of January 2014, those who have previously attended and wish to attend in 2014 should send a PM to Pugs to get his home address. The deposit check of $250 should be made out to Wilderness and sent to Pugs at his home. Reservations will be made on a first come, first served basis. Please put your 24HCF handle on your check

If we do not fill up, and I don't think we will, those who have not previously attended should PM Pugs on 13 January and get his home address and send the $250 deposit to him, made out to Wilderness, and place your 24HCF handle on your check.

Pugs will forward the checks to Wilderness and post the handles of those who have made their reservations.

And once we get the administrivia out of the way, we can spend time with some great guys(and gals), have a few drinks(won't define "few"), tell some almost true stories, shoot some hogs, and have too much fun.

And many thanks to Pugs for taking care of the reservations.

Steve

=============

Allen...just go ahead and give me your bank information and I'll wire the money to you.

For security purposes, you might want to give me your SSN and a credit card number for one of your no-limit cards. I'll call you when I'm done with the tranactions...collect.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward