Originally Posted by freedomguy
Originally Posted by VinceM
OK Group Hug guys ,and repeat after me

Gimme a C ...
Gimme an H .....
Gimme an I ......
Gimme an N ......
Gimme an A ....

What's That Spell ?? What's that spell ?

Whore's need love too freedumbguy.

Still don't know what your purpose here is.

Maybe Rick Bin planted this guy to raise post counts in the knives sub forum ??

The Sad thing is.. You could not even mark the blades truthfully with CHINA on them.. or even 440c.

You don't even know WHERE the hell they are truly made.. They just are not made in the USA.

And has far as post counts on the knife forum here,if the increased post counts include TRUTH rather than your unchallenged huckster Bullschit, then I'd say it's an improvement.

I'll tell you once again free dumb,I actually bought production kit blades ,made in U.S.A. and the finish & grind did not compare to these

As far as stamping ,and or etching . More parts ,more labor = more cost. I set out to make a decent knife for a decent price,that falls in between a full production & a full custom, at a price you could live with & use it without hesitation.
Again,have sold plenty here with not one complaint,and some,prior to you even registering on this site. The guys buying now what it is,there is no scam.

You are not buying,not even posting anything ,anyone wants to here so the question I present to you that remains un answered,now in two parts :

What is it that you want ?
What is your purpose ?

The way it appears is you do not want anything & do not want to contribute anything here,that anyone wants to listen to.

REALITY CHECK-

The sad fact of the matter is VINNY, is that if you had ANY talent and true integrity as a craftsman, you could get off your lazy ass and MAKE blade blanks for within about $5 of the cost of the Chinese made crap you are putting handles on. You are taking the lazy way out.

Hard to have respect for what you are doing. It's the type of dubious huckster bullshit you see guys hawking at Gunshows.