Originally Posted by Gibby
Misfire with the stronger striker spring?

Can you get Power Pistol powder? It is the "new unique" for the higher pressure calibers. Titegroup is very forgiving. You might be on to something. Quicker peek pressures rates might be the answer. You will not get maximum velocities but it might be better for the XDm. Might surprise you in the short barrel also.

I like this thread. We are all learning here.

With the faster powders, might want to look at Hard cast.

I love learning!

Like everywhere else on the planet, powders are hard to find, so I take what I can get. I have seen Power Pistol on occasion, but not recently. Same with Tightgroup. I'll keep watching. I do have Unique, however I am a bit nervous to try that... I am using it for the .45 ACP 230 gr (same bullet)... so maybe....

I am not sure if you are asking about the mis fire or questioning if it happened with the stronger spring, so forgive the redundancy.... I was using the stronger striker spring supplied with the Wolfe kits and the round did not discharge. I cleared the round and inspected the primer and found a weak but very noticeable dent from the striker. I rechambered the round and it fired.