Originally Posted by jpb
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Agreed. Periodic resurrection of the Baboon Ass thread is good for the general welfare and mental health of thi 24HCF community at large, in my professional opinion!!!

Absolutely! I even know of one specific case...

I happened to point out the Baboon Ass thread to Miss Lynn, and later found that (by chance) this happened to be at what was a trying time for her.

She said that she got quite a lift from from the thread -- although she also said that reading it reduced the productivity of her and her employees for at least a full working day! smile

Anyway, thanks to all the truly warped people who helped raise this thread to a new level of humour!

John

That was the most unproductive day I ever paid employees for, not one stitch of work was done that day. But it proved to be the best day we ever spent together in that office. Everyone stayed long past closing time, and still to this day we talk about it. Each one of them printed off copies of the thread to take home with them, and share family and friends.

It is the best thread I have ever encountered on any of the many forums I belong to. The original and subsequent authors should be honoured for such a unique and uproariously hilarious contribution to the literary world. I take my hat off to them ! grin