Speaking of great finds...I might be off on my dates on this but its as close as I remember.

A rich guy in Italy ordered a new Rolls. It was in the '50's or 60's IIRC. At the time, there was a 2 year wait as each car was hand built. He paid for it in full and waited. However, before it came, he died. When it was delivered, his widow had it put in the barn, still in the shipping crate. It sat there, unopened, for between 30 and 40 years. When the woman died, the estate was auctioned off, including the car. It was bought by an American who had it shipped to his home in CA. He opened the crate and the car saw daylight for the 1st time in 40 years. It was still covered in the anti-rust grease they used at the time. While he was getting it cleaned up, he discovered that there was no owners manual. He wrote to Rolls Royce, explaining the circumstances, and asked it was still possible to get a manual for it. In short order, a Rolls rep knocked on his door and handed him the manual in person, along with a NEW CAR WARRANTY. They said it had never been driven and was worthy of a new warranty.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.