Looks good, my only concern would be on the 12.9 MOA triangle. Obviously it subtends damn near 13" @ 100yds and thus roughly 6.5" at 50yds.

I tried it on my M&P CORE. I borrowed a buddies 12.9 MOA RMR for a few rounds and found it too intrusive at 50yds which was my zero choice. Also I found the Trijicons autobrightness to almost always be 2-3 clicks higher then I needed and on a sunny day I felt that the dot washed out.

I pulled my 7.5 MOA deltapoint off my AR pistol and threw in on my CORE. The gun is now zeroed using the tip of the triangle at 50yds and using the full triangle for plates from 10-30 yds has shown no downside. Same goes for using the tip of the triangle and some slight Kentucky windage to hit the 12" gong at 100yds. For my uses and preferences the 7.5 was much easier to get smaller groups. Of course that may not work for you as you mentioned your visual acuity wasn't so great.

For a use where no magnification is required I vastly prefer the RMR to a scope on a handgun or even a larger frame mounted red dot albeit the frame mount is better for follow up shots in a semi auto as the dot doesn't ever move in relation to barrel orientation.

In action type shooting it takes some practice to acquire the dot quickly as mine os slide mounted but I've had good success bringing the gun up to low ready and pushing it straight out and up and indexing as the dot appears