Originally Posted by valad
The reason why I was inquiring about the clearing scope is because it looks cheaply made from the picture at least compared to Leupold's scope. And if churckhawks recommends them then that must be something. Been a long while since I read Chuck's site.

Actually the Nikon looks better but if it is a 1/2 MOA then this will be a showstopper as the rimfire shoots tiny groups from 25 to 50 yards.

Someone said the Burris signature have inserts in the rings? I have a Burris ring on another rifle and like them as they do not scratch up scopes tubes since some scopes are a tight fit. But I forgot what Burris rings I have. So I will look into the Signature rings for the plain ones. Where do you order your Signature rings from?

The Leupold would be my first choice but the Clearidge is a good cheaper alternative.
I think these are the Ringmounts you want.
http://www.opticsplanet.com/burris-airgun-rimfire-signature-1-rifle-scope-mount-rings.html
They come with two sets of side plates to fit 3/8 rails and 11mm rails. I would get medium with anything 40mm and under.