Kchuntis,

You poor poor AMAZINGLY stupid dumbfhukk...perhaps consider filling out a Hurt Feelers Report?!? Laffin'!

Fascinating "perception",that your Imagination and Pretend are strong enough,to grant you the Delusion(s) that you were "in" anything,save in wellllllllllllll over your pointy [bleep] head.

Jeezus [bleep] who chews your food for you,dresses you and picks out your TV channel?!? Laffin'!

I enjoy the notion that you "think" your utterly amazing Clueless Dumbfhukkery,makes someone "angry"! You poor poor Stupid [bleep],here's to your being devoid the 17 IQ points requisite,to garner an inkling as to how hilarious your Dumbfhukktitude is. Wow +P+!

What might you Whine about next?!? I'm lookin' forward to those Excuses too and more fascinating "particulars" of your Imagination and Pretend,ala your "hard charging" ways.

At which Mall do you Ninja?

Laffin'!

'Dear,

Really?!? Now it's Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!? You clueless [bleep] are a RIOT!

Now I'd not say that you Stupid [bleep] ruin a Thread,but you do certainly add copious hilarity of the oblivious kind...which is of course THE [bleep] funniest.

Mebbe,hold your breath and stomp your itty-bitty feet for maximum effect and to REALLY drive your Vagina Monologue home.

Don't "forget" that you "can't" read this.

Laffin'!