I'll assume you can drive to your camp site, advice is different if you're packing in.

A 12 X 14 tent should be roomy for 2 hunters, but adequate for 3. Room for cots, wood stove for heat, propane stove for cooking, table and chairs for eating/social time. Ordering the frame angles and cutting your own frame pieces from EMT (conduit)is a good way to go.

Doors/screens both ends would be ideal for warmer weather. At least a window on the back end. Davis makes a "Colorado door" that is basically just a flap on the door that lets you leave it unzipped if you're in and out a lot and not get draft or lose too much heat. Nice in cold weather.

A cheap tarp makes a good floor. Cut out around wood stove area, or just leave the front six foot of the floor dirt. Throw rug by your cot is nice. No way would I want a sewn in floor.

We use a white poly tarp as a fly, overhang the eaves a little, 6-8 foot out front for an awning, cut out a hole for the chimney. Protects your tent from UV (which is the death of canvas), sparks from the wood stove, and snow slides off easier.

Davis "Ridge" stove or the smaller one would be good choice. Bigger=more wood=longer burn time between stokings. We cook some on the wood stove, but a propane stove is nice for the instant on and off. Tried the hot water tanks that attach to the stove, but now leave them home and just use teakettle or stock pot for water heating.

2-3 folding tables for dining, meal prep and just storing/ piling stuff. I like a folding "directors" camp chair for sittin' time. 5 shelf plastic shelving unit for storing kitchen supplies. Totes with lockable lids keep mice out of food. Mousetraps deter repeat visitors.

Use propane lanterns in the morning for light. Small fairly quiet Honda generator runs in the evening for a while to recharge radio batteries, cell phones and run electric lights in the tent and outside.

Saddlesore has the best advice for a shower I've seen. I've taken many a bath with just a bucket, washcloth and towel. Warm water makes it almost a luxury!

Have 2 tents from Davis tent and find them to be great to deal with and a good source of advice. They're elk hunters themselves, so they know what you need to make a better camp.

Always drink upstream from the herd...cowdoc...