Originally Posted by huntsman22
Till the first azzhat with muddy boots walks in, and pisses off the cleaning lady.....

I was going to say something similar. My camps never looked even half that clean. Even on the first day.

The problem with those solar bags you sit in the sun or heat on a rock is when you get 4-5 days of cloudy with some rain. You just quartered an elk, smell to high heavens and you need a shower. You think "Aww yea, I'll just grab that bag that has been sitting out there all day and shower." It's so cold that your weenie draws back in and you have to shove your thumb up your butt to a scare it out.

I must confess though, in later seasons I sponge bath beside the hot woodstove. In addition the sprayer was not my invention. Fred Moyer who use to run a North Idaho Saddle Mule website put me on to it. He's in DC now during a tour the govt.

You might see him post on some forums under the name Machais.

I forgot to mention about my garden sprayer shower. You need to give it few good shakes to mix the hot and cold water.

Last edited by saddlesore; 04/13/14.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles