Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

I donno BB there is so much of it displayed on this board I couldn't resist. With the addition of the Democrat bashing in just as many posts makes me wonder.

I'm gonna let you in on something that most here on the Campfire already knows.
Democrats are baby murderers,morally bankrupt fools,and money stealing doves.They lie to themselves every day. I don't know how they can look at their children and grandchildren in their faces. They have spent every dollar that their grand kids will ever make.
And you think this if a joke. It's pathetic.

This. ^^^

They have given away our nation to illegal aliens, bums, scum, whores and our enemies to get a Dimocrap vote. They work for the financial collapse of this country under the guise of love and compassion in order to affect the same large scale murder of people by the government as has been seen in Russia, Germany and China to save the earth from overpopulation while affecting the same through their vote buying policies. All this is done to destroy this country we grew up in so that the tyranny of communism can rule the people, rather than vice versa.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.