Take a look at the Kubota L3800 if you're sure you want to add a backhoe later. You should be able to get that tractor for the price you mentioned. I priced them a year ago and it was under what you've listed with a bushhog included and 0% financing for 5 years. That was the non-hystostat model (+ $ for the hydrostat). I ended up going with a Deere 3038 mainly because it was several thousand cheaper with a better package deal and 0% for 5 years....to get the 0% on the Kubota it automatically added $2000 to the price.... With the Deere there was no aftermarket backhoe attachment (at that time) and the loader was non-removable, neither of these were an issue for me.

I recommend 4x4 and hydrostat no matter what you get, but your place may be a lot different than mine. I've got uneven ground on much of it and wet weather, pond banks, etc. It's a trade off on light weight vs heavy weight on some of these things. For my use I went with light weight and I'm really happy with it. I've been really pleased with the tractor and I've moved a lot of dirt with it and done a lot of bushhogging. After a year and a half I'd not change the one I purchased, but everybody's got different uses/needs and what is great for me may suck for you.

Visit some of the tractor sites. I did a lot of research and the tractor talk forums can tell you a lot learning from other people's mistakes and good choices.