Originally Posted by eyeball
I here by accept and proclaim that the experiment has failed, with respect to the fact that we have fallen from wealth and grace and supreme power to a condition of failure and financial ruination.

As King Solomon was brought down from deceit from the woman with him and

Ze ro has kissed us on the cheek, as Judas did Jesus.

Enough of this experiment. Close the borders.

The "melting pot" has worked so "good" that the whites are, or will be, the minority in the near future [depending on where you live]. Unfortunately, those that have come across the borders as of late have not contributed nearly as much as our forefathers, ancestors, etc. Being a minority has great benefits.....if you are not white. I am not holding my breath for any minority status in the future.

I was learning all about the white man discrimination when I was working towards my degree at Washington State University. The public education system has been busy re-writing history for some time now. They almost always cast the white man as the bad guy and place every other group in victim status. This is what your kids are learning if they are in the public school system.

I spoke out about this in my papers, and to the instructor's credit at WSU, I was given favorable grades throughout....even though I totally disagreed with what they were teaching.

Fortunately, I can work in my field here without having to speak Spanish.

Last edited by Asphaltangel; 04/15/14.