Originally Posted by cra1948
I'm hoping one of the local papers will FOIA the number of persons who have registered. Personally, I know just about the whole shooting community in this neck of the woods and I know of no one who has registered a rifle. Most just stopped talking about them some time back. Last time my son was here from Missouri I sent my AR's all back with him.... We're probably only going to be in this state another ten years at the most, hopefully more like five. It's not a matter of cut and run vs. stand and fight for 2A rights, either. It's a matter of quality of life. Even if we had our 2A rights restored you are stilled taxed and regulated to death in this state. It's a shame. I can walk out my door to world class fishing and big water duck hunting on one side of the house, walk out the other way to great deer and bird hunting. I can watch all kinds of waterfowl, eagles, ospreys, out my kitchen window. My wife and I are prepared to sell our dream home, sell the farm, and get the hell out of this state. The SAFE act was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I've always dreamed of retiring to the Adirondacks....might have to find a new spot.

Kiss your girlfriend where it smells.......take her to Jersey!