Up to take my middle of the night prescriptions, and no messages from Miami. I will take this as a sign that everyone is sleeping and AOK. I will go back to sleep myself as soon as my pain is back under control.

Sleep came pretty easily so far tonight, knowing that God is, indeed, in control and more than capable and able.

Times like this remind me of a worship song that I love:

He is able, more than able

To accomplish what concerns me today

He is able, MORE than able

To handle anything that comes my way

To do much more than I have ever dreamed

To accomplish what concerns me today

I wish I knew how to find it in a U Tube video of this song to share with you all, it is a quite powerful, beautiful song, but more than that, so very true. And thusly, so comforting!

Also reminds me of a wall poster and bumper sticker I have seen once or twice:

"This is God, I have all of your 'stuff' handled and in control today, and do not need your help. Stand down, watch me work, and just enjoy mt presence today. I got this"

Thankfully, I have been able to do exactly all of this tonight and get some much needed sleep and rest. Big day ahead, so I am going to head back for some more sleep so that I can fully ENJOY what God is doing and thouroughly enjoy and bask in his love and his presence while I see Gods plan unfold before me. Good night all, version 2.0, Resting in the mighty hands of God as I should. MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500