Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The Bundy's will have to sleep with one eye open.
Yep, Congress gave the president the power to arrest domestic terrorists without due process, i.e., they can be disappeared.

How does the Oath go?

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Now that they have been branded "Domestic Enemies", look out.

...and Here we thought that the "Domestic Enemies" in the Armed Forces Oath meant an Oppressive Tyrannical Government, who woulda thunk it was meant for us.

Looks like Legal Open Season on protesters and defenders is a comin.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.