Originally Posted by smokepole

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
How many parachute jumps have you made with your trusty mickey stocks, [bleep]? The SOTIC committee at Ft Bragg got tired of re-bedding mickey HTG's after the mandatory FTX parachute infill in the course. It helps to actually know WTF you are talking about when you post.

And since it's probably still not clear to you, the OP won't be taking that particular course so your quote above has absolutely no relevance.

Yeah, it was pretty clear to me before being subjected to your dumbazz post he wouldn't be attending SOTIC and in and of itself is extraneous and had zilch to do with the OP's question.

M24's typically are padded and rigged to a parachute harness inside an M1950 weapons case and lowered on a lowering line about 200ft AGL. The rifle hits the ground at near the velocity it would achieve from being tossed over a 10ft wall, every jump. The H&S stocks withstand this repeatedly and hold zero.

I know your gray-headed azz remembers the Samsonite gorilla commercial. I guess that wouldn't be pertinent either, using your silly-azzed logic, or lack thereof.