Can't answer it on our end. Only on Gods is my guess.

All I know is we probably should have worked harder for more money, but have had more satisfaction helping folks when they need it. Doing what we could. Building home, fences, moving folks, all kinds of country help as needed. And we've been fortunate to recieve same in return at times.

Just saved a gal over 1000 they wanted to charge to move from one house to another. Took us the time to drive over with 2 trialers, and about 2.5 hours of time for the wife, myself and my nephew.

I don't know that it makes the world any better. But sure is nice to be nice to friends and neighbors.

I'd wager that volunteer fire/ems probably does somewhat qualify for making the world better. Sure wished that pager had not gone off in the middle of the move last night, but it did and we finished that move this morning instead....Lord was with us though, we'd gotten it all to the new house and were able to back the last trailer into the garage and disconnect which was good. We ran the call without pulling a trialer to the station and it rained some... so the stuff stayed dry and my wife stayed to help unload what they could without us 2 guys.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....