I took a newly purchased Tikka T3 Lite .308Win. to the range today with a standard hand load of 45 gr. Varget and a 168gr. Nosler Ballistic Tip. Fed 210's were used as well as brand new Nosler brass. The BT's touch the rifling at 2.955" and the overall maximum magazine length is 2.835". The COAL was set at 2.800" and they were checked for smooth feeding. I only needed one sighter so shooting for groups commenced quickly.
The first 5 shot group went exactly one inch. I fooled around with a pre '64 and a #1B in 22 Hornet (posted in "Single Shots") to keep things from heating up.
The next 5 shot group went into 5/8". Both targets are shown below.
The chrony averaged 2715fps which was acceptable for a 22" barrel. The diameter at the muzzle is .625".
Today I had a boring Weaver K6 scope and the entire package weighed in at 7#'s even.
For those keeping score, the new Nosler brass headspaced at 3.625" and after firing they measured 3.630".

I know Tikka's get beat up here for their "cheap" components but you just can't ignore consistent results. Literally from box to range to fantastic results. Load development is done other than for 150 BT's and Acc's. I'm still learning photo options with the iMac so bear with me.
http://s875.photobucket.com/user/bizypix/media/P4180003_zpsab253d3b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.