Originally Posted by Boxer
ol',

The Nu's are for real and are even better in Application,than they are in Theory...which in itself is wellllll beyond Skookum. Have not applied power to mine and simply slip around with the paddle. Could see a guy covering some big water,with power.

They are VERY forgiving and will let you do things,that a canoe couldn't begin to suffer,as stability goes.

Front yard.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Their width,is key to stability.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

They might could be handy.(grin)

'76,

Fascinating thread. You,SquatToPee and wrongway are going to "do" a like "amount"...once the dust settles.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

SquatToPee,

I'll feign my "surprise",that due your uncanny "prowess",you've yet again managed to find a Thread you "know" less than nothing about. Your 100% connect percentage in that regard,is very "impressive".

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming Window Licking Kchunts are a [bleep] riot!

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Be sure and toss a new Whine in the equation and frost it copiously with fresh Excuses.

Wow +P+!

Knock it out of the Park and mention some more things you almost did,the wares you almost did it with and the places you've almost did 'em.

Laffin'!

first',

Be sure and hang a pic of the "big" Bear,that you are almost gonna get.(grin)

wrongway,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,almost as much as you do. Here's to the sanctity of the perpetual hilarity,as to WHY you are forced to use it soooooooo [bleep] much.

At least it's free,so you can afford to "do" something.

Mebbe mention,how quickly it is when you Imagine something,that you can Pretend it to be "real".

Laffin'!

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

'flier,

Now don't go swiping her Imagination or Pretend away from her,if only because it's all the dumb kchunt has got.

That'd be mean.

Laffin'!

Might not be a Alaska bear, but not bad for a desert bear.

[Linked Image]