Dumbhorn,

Jeezus [bleep]...you Whining Kchunt,you surpassed Full Retard Mode. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

I reckon it a right proper Dichotomy that "anybody" but you,can kill a BIG Bear. Mebbe touch a little on your vocation,if only to help connect them dots and to get your Whine going again,along with your Excuse Factory. Laffin'!

It's a touch different than slippin' through the neighbor's fence and getting a rest on his hay bale. Just sayin'. Hint. Laffin'!

Oh I think it was well beyond a SAFE [bleep] bet,that you know less than nothing about knives,which just might be one of many points. Pun intended. Hint. Laffin'! I enjoy you lippy little bitches and your haste to talk out your azzes. Funny schit! That pun too,be intended. Hint. Laffin'!

Now lemme see here,your incredibly numerous Whines are impressive in their volume. Only fair to fuel your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend.

Feesh.

Not a coupla hours ago. I think SuperKchunt was onto sumptin',with the 1D3/17-40 riding the Giottos legs on a Manfrotto ballhead. Laffin'! Mebbe even someone as [bleep] stupid as G',will note Blue Thunder in the frame?!? Re-laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Boat.

[Linked Image]

Toyota.

I only have (3),which one horns you up most? Do the above do it? Laffin'!

Ammo. Twist Rate is ALWAYS [bleep] hilarious,with you Whining Clueless Kchunts...so here's 1000+ words. Hint.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

"Neat guns" ain't my gig,as rugged reliability and static POA/POI intersections is what I swoon.

How's 'bout some in one of my boats?

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Big trees? Let's go with a 4-ram push. Google it.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

On pins & needles awaiting your next Whine,you poor poor stupid [bleep].

Wow.

'9,

I'm on the ropes.

Laffin'!

Shag,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Kchunt...who chews your food for you?

Just ohhhh soooooo [bleep] WOW!

Congratulations?!?

SuperKchunt,

Were you bitching or bragging? Hard to tell,your awesome cartoon avatar was in the way. Laffin'!

Fascinating approach,to wax eloquent on how long it takes you to be broke. At least Imagination and Pretend are free. Laffin'!

Congratulations?!?

'flave,

Ask her about BIG Bears and get back to me.

Laffin'!

'bar,

Oh I'm getting all "learned up",via The Paper Hat Brigade's incredible wealth of "knowledge". Laffin'!

Prolly a VERY good [bleep] call,to go right to [bleep] Whining and to skirt all "particulars". Or hell...mebbe you'll fling a BIG Bear pic and say a leetle sumptin' in the firsthand?!?

Nawwwwwwww...THAT ain't in the [bleep] cards.

Laffin'!