Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Decap
Tumble
Anneal
Size
Trim and Chamfer if needed
Prime
Load

Don't want to sidetrack the thread, but have a RCBS Sidewinder on the way, and this is what I was looking for. Any secret measurements for the dish soap, Lemishine, and water (+ 5 lbs of SS pins) recipe or just a squirt, a dash, and let her go for a couple of hours? How are you drying the cases......oven, compressed air, etc?

I don't know anything about the RCBS Sidewinder, but the Thumbler's Tumbler supposedly is limited to a 15-pound gross weight load. The instructions say X amount of cases can go in the drum and then they say to fill the drum up to some point with water (I can't find the danged instruction card or I would quote it...but who in hell reads or even needs instructions? ;)). I decided I'd rather tumble more brass and less water, so I will put the drum on the bath scales and fill it with brass until I've got about a 13- or 14-pound load, and then I add water to bring it up to 15 pounds. I actually cheat a bit and go to 16 pounds. This works just fine and I think I'm getting a little more production this way.

As far as the amount of detergent and Lemishine, I follow the recommendation on the amount of Lemishine but I don't worry too much about the amount of detergent. A generous squirt of the stuff seems to be sufficient.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.