at they worth the money?? if you spending 1k on just the upper I would say emphatically hell no it aint worth it. aren't the barrels pac nor barrels?? if so that is better than most but in my mind not really any better than a wilson barrel on a RRA. With that much money to spend your options pretty much explode. my upper would be full custom I would probably have a gunsmith turn my barrel to a custom contour. With a full custom you can save money on parts that don't matter that much. for example palmetto often has blem uppers for $39 bucks, I bought a bolt carrier and charging handle for $89, bolt is carpenter 158. mid west gen 2 ss rail, which BTW I like alot better than what noveske has for sale. Then I am going with a custom krieger barrel. If there is too much metal under the handguard I would have a gunsmith turn it down a bit. 750 gas block stepping to .825 under the handguard and behind the gas block to the barrel shank. further I would ad once you have owned a high quailty barrel like a krieger or the other CUT rifled barrels you will understand how much better they are.

We have had this debate tons of times some people just say buy a colt when telling new people what to buy others say buy a noveske. To all that I say if you actually shoot your gun enough to need all the mil spec and upgrades in materials your probably going to know what you want in your gun and are going to demand a custom with the parts you spec. so my point is save your money buy a lower end gun and spend time with ammo and learn what you want your AR 15 to do. then spend the money on the good parts YOU want.